salonprivemagOnline casinos always have bonuses. These include bonuses that are given when you make your first deposit to your gaming account https://www.salonprivemag.com/top-nz-10-deposit-casinos/. Just enter your deposit amount and you will immediately know what bonuses you can get and how much you can expect from the game.
What is the obligation to play and the associated requirements?
The bonuses are great, but for the most part they are related to the gameplay. This topic is definitely worth exploring for all casino lovers. Otherwise, unexpected surprises may arise.
Almost all online casinos operating in Estonia have bonus game requirements. They can only be 10x, but sometimes they can reach heavenly heights, such as 60x or even more.
The obligation to play can be divided into three categories:
• Low commitment or no play requirement that is less than 20x or non-existent.
• Regular commitment: claims between 20x and 35x.
• High Commitment: Anything above 35x can be considered a high requirement to play. They are usually added to 300%, 400% or 500% deposit bonuses.
In the absence of wagering requirements, the casino makes a pretty nice gift to users, but usually they come with a release lock. At the same time, they provide an excellent opportunity to get to know the online casino better.
However, this often causes a lot of misunderstanding whether one should only play through the bonus or the deposit bonus. See the following examples to get a better idea.
Wagering requirements for the bonus only:
• Sample offer — €10 no deposit bonus upon registration
• Replay requirement — 45x
• Your winnings — X
• Calculation — 10 euros (bonus money) x45 = 450 euros
• Rationale — To withdraw €X bonus money, your bonus must be wagered 45 times. This means that you must wager less than €450 to cash out X prize money.
Bonus + deposit refund requirement:
• Sample offer — 100% deposit bonus up to €100
• Wagering requirement — 35x deposit bonus
• Your deposit — 50 euros
• Your winnings — X
• Calculation — 100 euro x35 = 3500 euro
• Explanation. To withdraw X wins, you must wager both the €50 deposit and the €50 bonus that has been wagered 35 times before you can withdraw. This means that you have to bet €3,500 to withdraw your winnings.
Like bonus money, free spins winnings must be wagered before the first payout. See the example below for an explanation.
Free spins requirements:
• Sample offer — 100 free spins
• Obligation to play — 35x
• Your deposit — 10 euros
• Your winnings from free spins — 50 euros
• Calculation — 50 euro x35 = 1750 euro
• Rationale — A wager of €1,750 is required to cash out your free spins winnings. It may seem like a big bet before you receive a payout, but you must not forget that you are getting new winnings during the spins.
When choosing the best casino bonuses, it is extremely important to look at the requirements for receiving bonuses. Among other things, you need to watch out for time limits, expiration dates, minimum deposits, forbidden tricks, etc.
If the basic conditions are not revised, there may be unpleasant surprises. It is precisely such shocked impressions of people that can be read in the reviews of some casinos. But sometimes the online casino did nothing wrong and people just failed to read the requirements correctly.
You can always find reviews of the requirements on the casino terms and conditions page.